USDA/Rural Development Home Loan
A USDA home loan is a zero-down payment mortgage for eligible rural and suburban homebuyers. USDA loans are issued through the USDA loan program, also known as the USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan Program, by the United States Department of Agriculture.
If you qualify for a USDA loan, you can take advantage of special terms and benefits like:
- No down payments (100% home financing available)
- Easy credit approval
- Loans starting at $40,000
Requirements to qualify for a USDA loan:
- Property has to be in an eligible rural area
- The property must be owner-occupied
- There are income limits, depending on family size and county/area
We'll find the very best rate for you and save you money on your USDA home loan because we work with many different lenders! With our A+ BBB rating and our 25 years of experience, you can trust one of Omaha's largest mortgage lenders to find the perfect mortgage for you.
We have decades of experience in helping home buyers in Nebraska and Iowa. Not only can we help you get approved for a mortgage, but we can help you figure out exactly how much house you can afford. Why should you choose Eagle Mortgage Company? See our Testimonials!
Related articles about USDA home loans:
- Buying a home with less than 20% down might be easier than you think
- USDA Loans: The No Down Payment Loan Program That May Work for You!