FHA Loan - Nebraska and Iowa
Federal Housing Authority (FHA) Loans in Omaha and Council Bluffs
FHA loans are a great way to buy a house and are often very attractive to first-time home buyers in Nebraska & Iowa. Because the FHA loan is backed by the government, lenders can offer better rates on home mortgage loans. We are experienced at helping borrowers with FHA loans in Omaha, Nebraska, and Iowa. Take advantage of:
- Low down payments - as low as 3.5%
- Low closing costs - and most can be included in the loan
- Easy credit approval
Get one loan to purchase or refinance your primary home AND renovate it all at the same time with the FHA 203K Renovation Loan.
Why should you choose Eagle Mortgage Company? See our Testimonials!
FHA Loan: Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an FHA Loan?
- FHA Loan vs. Conventional Home Loans?
- If I've had a bankruptcy in Recent Years, Can I Get
Loan? an FHA
- What Documents are Needed to Apply for
- How Big of
an FHALoan Can I Afford?
If you are a first-time home buyer or interested in getting started on an FHA loan in Omaha or Council Bluffs, start your free application or contact us to learn more.
Related articles about FHA loans:
- The Benefits of an FHA Loan
- Buying a home with less than 20% down might be easier than you think
- FHA Cuts Mortgage Insurance Premiums
- Can You Purchase Investment Property With Less Than 20% Down Payment?
- Low and No Down Payment Mortgage Options
- Buying a Home with Less Than 20% Down
- Top 5 Must-Do's for First-Time Homebuyers
- Can You Purchase an Investment or Rental Property with an FHA Loan?
- 3 Facts about FHA Loans, and Why They Might be Right for You!
- FHA 203k Versus Fannie Mae HomeStyle Renovation Loans
- Getting Ready to Buy Your First Home? Here's What To Do First