Recipes of the month!
Twenty Minute Easy Tortellini Bake
- 4 C tortellini (can be frozen or refrigerated)
- 1 1/2 C spaghetti sauce Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 to 1 1/2 C of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Parsley for garnish
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions, about 8-10 minutes.
- Toss with spaghetti sauce.
- Place in a 1 1/2 qt baking dish and top with shredded mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. During the last couple of minutes, turn on your broiler so the cheese gets slightly browned.
- Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
3 Ingredient Baked Ravioli (A.K.A. Lazy Lasagna)
If you're looking for quick and easy dinner recipes the entire family will love, THIS is it! My kids love it. It's made with cheap and simple ingredients that are easy to keep on hand: frozen ravioli, cheese and sauce. Simply layer everything together, and bake. It's comes out of the oven just like lasagna, but without all of the hassle.
- 1 (24oz) bag of frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (24oz) jar of marinara or pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (heaping)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread a thin layer of your marinara sauce onto the bottom of the pan (about 3/4 cup).
- Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce (should be about 12 of them).
- Top with half of the remaining sauce and half of the mozzarella.
- Repeat the layers starting with what's left of the ravioli. Finish by topping with the remaining sauce and cheese. Sprinkle with parmesan if you'd like.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil, and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil, and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes, or until the cheese starts to brown.
Serve with veggies, salad, garlic bread or anything else you'd like!