VA Home Loans in Iowa and Nebraska
If you or your spouse are a veteran, you may be eligible for a VA loan! Federally-guaranteed, VA loans don't require a downpayment with no PMI. Learn about some of the great benefits of VA home loans in Nebraska and Iowa, like:
- 100% Financing & No Down Payment Loans
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- No Penalties for Prepaying the Loan
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Qualification is Easier than a Conventional Loan
- Sellers Pay Some of the Closing Costs
- Can be combined with additional down payment assistance to reduce closing costs
Learn more about VA Home Loans in Omaha:
- What is a VA Loan?
- Who is eligible for a VA Loan?
- What type of home can I buy with a VA Loan?
- How do I apply for a VA guaranteed loan?
- I have already obtained one VA loan. Can I get another one??
- What are the negatives of a VA Loan?
- Can a VA loan be co-signed with someone who is not a veteran or VA-loan eligible?
- Can You Use Your VA Entitlement While On Active Duty?
- Can I Qualify for a VA Loan if I’ve Declared Bankruptcy in the Past?