Looking for more than just a job? You've found the place!
Eagle Mortgage is a place where you can develop your talent and skill set! Our team works hard to ensure our borrowers are taken care of from start to finish. If you are looking to start a career or further your career in the mortgage industry, this is where you should be!
We are looking for people who are ambitious, dedicated and fun individuals. A career with Eagle Mortgage means you are surrounded by fun, amazing people who work hard and strive to deliver exceptional customer service.
We're hiring a Mortgage Loan Originator!
Mortgage Loan Originator
We're looking for a customer-service oriented person with a positive attitude who would like to help us grow our business. The job requires you to either have an existing mortgage originators license or be willing to get your mortgage originator's license. Customer-service oriented individual a must. You will need to evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of residential real estate loans. Advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments. Must have good credit and be able to pass a background check. Be part of our growing Eagle Mortgage family!
Mortgage Loan Office Job Duties:
- Meets mortgage loan operational standards by contributing mortgage loan information; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying mortgage loan system improvements.
- Attracts new mortgage loan applications by developing relationships within the community, specifically with the real estate community; making sales calls to prospective customers.
- Approves mortgage loans by examining application and supporting documentation; estimating credit-worthiness; calculating repayment risk.
- Completes mortgage loans by verification of information, and preparation of mortgage loan documentation for loan processor; scheduling and completing mortgage loan closing.
- Protects Eagle Mortgage's image by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Mortgage Loan Officer Skills and Qualifications:
Financial Skills, Customer Service, Thoroughness, Confidentiality, Analyzing Information , Decision Making, Verbal Communication, Professionalism, Quality Focus
For more information, please contact Holly Schneidewind at firstname.lastname@example.org. or email your resume to
303 N 114th St Omaha, NE 68154-2516